Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Looking to the Future

Looking to the future...
This is a statue on the Royal Caribbean ship, Jewel of The Seas, which were just on a few short weeks ago. She is standing guard over the kiddy pool.
In just a few short hours it will be 2009.  So we only have the unknown ahead.  
Should we talk goals? How about intentions...

I am my own worst enemy, but in spite of myself I hope to:
1. Get in better shape - perhaps wii fit
2. Get my stuff sold on ebay
3. Get the window seat cushions done (#1)
4. Get up in my sewing room and create

Well that is a lot of getting.
They say we are in charge of our own actions.  One step at a time.  Just do it!  
So many good phrases.  Wish me luck...
and
HAPPY NEW YEAR, may it be a good one, and may we be a blessing to others!

No comments:

Post a Comment